RE: [CALBIRDS] Common Eider in Crescent City

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6 1:31 PM
      The eider was apparently seen from the end of 5th Street in Crescent City
      this morning. A message was posted to the Arcata Bird Box around 8:00 a.m.,
      but it may be hard to get through with the attention on the eider and all of
      the great birds that Ken Irwin keeps finding...

      Good luck!

      Ron

      Ron LeValley, Senior Biologist
      ron@...