Re: [CALBIRDS] Common Eider in Crescent City

  • laurence
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2004
      does anyone know if the eider is still there?
      laurence taylor
      santa rosa ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2004
        The eider was apparently seen from the end of 5th Street in Crescent City
        this morning. A message was posted to the Arcata Bird Box around 8:00 a.m.,
        but it may be hard to get through with the attention on the eider and all of
        the great birds that Ken Irwin keeps finding...

        Good luck!

        Ron

        Ron LeValley, Senior Biologist
        ron@...