Pelagic Trip Announcement

  • Alan Schmierer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      The Morro Coast Audubon Society is sponsoring a Pelagic Trip out of Port San Luis (SLO County) on September 25, 2004. We will go out 50 to 60 miles on the 90 foot "Pacific Horizon"; over the Santa Lucia Banks and spending as much time as available over the deep waters of the Santa Lucia Escarpment. Trip leaders are Tom Edell and Brad Schram. It will be out 12 hours. The cost is $110. For more information and application forms, contact Alan Schmierer at aaschmierer@... .

      ALAN SCHMIERER, LOS OSOS, CA.