Forum on birding travel worldwide

  • Ulrik Sørensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hi everyone!

      We have just launched a new feature on the web site Eurobirding.com. It's a
      forum focusing on Birding Travel Worldwide and is a place to discuss trip
      plans, tips to accommodation, guides, birding localities and of course all the
      great birds to be seen out there!
      In particular our search engine with links to >4,000 trip reports on the
      Internet has become a popular tool and attracts users from all around the
      world. We therefore hope that the expertise and enthusiasm of the several
      hundred daily users will become a solid foundation for this first forum with
      specific focus on birding travel.
      Remember that although you are not currently planning a trip and need some
      advice you could still check out the latest postings - maybe it's exactly your
      knowledge about localities in your local area that can be of great value to
      someone visiting California!

      So everyone are invited to join this new discussion forum, post questions and
      answers and share their experience and knowledge with all the rest of us at:

      http://www.eurobirding.com/forum/

      Please note that you don't necessarily need to register but can immediately
      start reading and post messages as guest.

      Kind regards,

      Ulrik and Christian Svane,
      Denmark

      http://www.eurobirding.com/