Continuing Grace's Warbler at Chimney Creek Campground

  • erpfromca@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      Since it appears that there have been no updates posted here on the Grace's
      Warbler at Chimney Creek Campground (southeastern corner of Tulare County)
      since June 7, I thought someone might want to know that the bird is still present
      and being most cooperative. We enjoyed extended scope views of the bird on
      June 24 and again with my field trip group this morning. On Thursday is was not
      singing (though calling often), but today it was singing frequently. Both days
      it was mainly feeding in the trees just above the bathrooms north of the
      campground host's trailer.

      Ed Pandolfino

      Carmichael, CA
      Sacramento County