Advisory Board forming [CALBIRDS]

  • Mitchell Waite
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
      As of today 12 people have volunteered to give guidance in the development
      and perfecting of the Percevia Bird Finder database

      http://www.percevia.com/birds.htm

      The group is widely diverse and includes hard core birders, Ph.D.
      ornithologists, computer programmers, and even a famous published author
      (Kenn Kaufman).

      We are under represented on the West Coast so if anyone on this list wants
      to join please send me email.

      My plan is to create a private mailing list for us to carry on our
      conversations, so you can easily control the amount of time you want to
      give.

      At minimum I will make sure that everyone participating in this Board will
      have their names and bios displayed prominently in the credits of the
      program and web site. You will all get access to the alpha and beta versions
      of the software and web site as it evolves.

      There is a lot of work to do, and I a very much looking forward to the
      process of building what I hope will be a great tool.

      Sincerely,

      Mitch

      PS If you would like to know about my background in publishing please visit
      my web site and click on Books. Or go to Amaazon.com and enter Waite Group
      Press in the search box.