Little Gull at Pescadero

  • Joseph Morlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2004
      CalBirders,

      This morning, Ron Thorn found a first summer LITTLE GULL at the mouth of
      Pescadero Creek in San Mateo County. I have posted a couple of photos and
      a description at:

      http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/ligu060804.htm

      Enjoy!

      --
      Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan@...
      California Birding & new rarities http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2004
        CalBirders,

        The LITTLE GULL was still feeding at the roadside pond just north of the
        mouth of Pescadero Creek when we left at 8:45 P.M. It looked pretty darn
        cute marching around the mud flats on its stubby little legs.

        Dennis and Patricia Braddy
        San Ramon
        Contra Costa

        On 6/8/04 3:39 PM, "Joseph Morlan" <jmorlan@...> wrote:

        > CalBirders,
        >
        > This morning, Ron Thorn found a first summer LITTLE GULL at the mouth of
        > Pescadero Creek in San Mateo County. I have posted a couple of photos and
        > a description at:
        >
        > http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/ligu060804.htm
        >
        > Enjoy!

      • Dennis Braddy