YT Vireo still at Molera SP in Monterey County

  • dwbirdster@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Calbirders-

      The Yellow-throated Vireo was present this morning at 7:30 in Andrew Molera
      State Park in Monterey County. It was in the trees directly across the path
      from campsite #19. A Black & White Warbler was heard, but not seen, where the
      path to the campground makes a quick switch-back. I had to leave early so I don't
      know if the other reported vagrants were around.

      Dave Weber,
      Milpitas