Fwd: Tulare Co Grace's Warbler and Rose-breasted Grosbeak

  • sharkfin831
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      Forwarding the following post for Susan Stern regarding the
      continuing presence of the Grace's Warbler in Tulare County.
      --
      Mike Feighner, Livermore, CA, Alameda County

      --- In kerncobirding@yahoogroups.com, "Bob and Susan Steele"
      <steele7@v...> wrote:
      The Grace's Warbler continues at the Chimney Peak Campground. It
      was quite
      easy to locate as it sang in the trees around the campground host
      spot this
      morning.

      At the far end of the campground between camp spot 30 and 29, in the
      first
      willow area past the spot 30 marker, there was a male Rose-breasted
      Grosbeak
      He was perched on a dead pine snag and then flew into the willows.
      We were
      unable to relocate him later.

      I tried to post this to Calbirds, but it was bounced. So, if anyone
      can
      post it there I'd appreciate it.

      Susan
      Inyokern