White-eyed, Red-eyed, Yellow-throated, and Chestnut-sided

  • Dennis Braddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      CalBirders,

      This morning at Andrew Molera State Park in Monterey County, 22 miles south
      of Carmel on Hwy 1, a WHITE-EYED VIREO, a RED-EYED VIREO, a YELLOW-THROATED
      VIREO, and a CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER were singing in the trees along the Big
      Sur River between the Big Sur Ornithology Lab (BSOL) and the campground.

      The Yellow-throated and White-eyed Vireos were on the river side of the
      walk-in campground directly across from campsites 14 and 21. The Red-eyed
      Vireo and Chestnut-sided Warbler were between BSOL and the main parking lot.

      Dennis and Patricia Braddy
      San Ramon
      Contra Costa County
    • Dennis Braddy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
        CalBirders,

        Neglected to mention the HOODED WARBLER that we heard in the same area as
        the White-eyed and Yellow-throated Vireos.

        Dennis and Patricia Braddy
        San Ramon
        Contra Costa County