RF Birding Trip with major ornithologist

  • Russell Cummings
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2004
      Dear Calbirders:
      I am cross-posting this message from BIRDCHAT. I hope no one minds much.

      Mr. Orenstein is a major player in international birding. Whomever has to
      "tolerate" him in their back seat might have a pretty good story to tell.

      Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:14:44 -0400
      From: Ronald Orenstein <ron.orenstein@...>
      Subject: RFI San Francisco

      I will be in San Francisco over this weekend attending a conference. I
      will have one free day, Monday May 17, and I would like to do some birding
      in the area, particularly along the coast if possible. I had not planned
      to rent a car, so I suppose my best bet on my own would be the Golden Gate
      Park - Cliff House area, but if there is anyone out there who is planning
      to do some birding on Monday and wouldn't mind a passenger I would be glad
      of the opportunity. I will be on my email during my stay, and will be
      staying at the Serrano Hotel (866-289-6561).

      Thanks!

      --
      Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
      1825 Shady Creek Court

      Russell Cummings
      rwcummings@...