Hybrid Sapsucker Photos?

  • Steve Shunk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2004
      Greetings Pacific states birders,
      I am currently writing an article for Birding magazine on Hybrid Sapsuckers
      and I need your help. I need digital images of any range of sapsucker
      hybrids to include with the story and would appreciate any submissions that
      could be offered.

      If you have slides or digital images you are willing to share (and possibly
      have published), please send me small files (<100 kb) first so I can sort
      them out. Once I select the images that I'd like to submit to Birding, I
      will have those photographers send CDs to the magazine.

      I will likely post the article with a wider collection of images at my web
      site, so even those photos that don't make it into Birding will be helpful
      in documenting this phenomenon for the birding community at large.

      Thanks in advance,
      Steve Shunk

      --

      Stephen Shunk
      Paradise Birding

      541-549-8826 (home)
      541-408-1753 (cell)
      541-549-8937 (fax)

      VISIT THE OREGON CASCADES BIRDING TRAIL!
      http://www.oregonbirdingtrails.org/