Birding Northern California in summer.

  • Jan Arras
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      Hi,
      I'm a Belgian birder, visiting (Northern) California this summer with my family.
      I'm looking for concrete information on where to look to see as many as possible Western specialities. We already made a rough itinerary starting and ending in San Fransisco.
      Any information is welcome. Also looking for people willing to go birding together for a day. Special interest of caurse on California endemics, owls, nightjars and hard to find species.
      Sorry for crossposting and thanks.

      Jan Arras, Belgium
      myriam.jan@...