Monterey Seabird trip report

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      We were lucky to experience an incredibly dramatic interaction between a
      pod of Killer Whales and a Gray Whale mother and her calf on our
      Monterey Seabirds Mother's Day outing. The outcome was appropriate for
      the holiday. We also saw 3 Flesh-footed Shearwaters.

      From the main page at http://www.montereyseabirds.com go to trip reports.

      To see the action go to the May 9 report. There is a photo sequence
      which is an animated gif, if you click on any image it will take a short
      while to load if people are using a dial-up modem, but it can be seen in
      any browser without plugins.

      Also, just added to the website is a trip report from our recent journey
      to the Sea of Cortez.
      Enjoy!

      Our next trip is scheduled for June 13.

      Cheers,