Bird Bath

  • litlbitsoflife
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      Hi All!
      I'm brand new here and may have lots of questions as we go along.
      I have purchased a new bird bath and want to know if I have to take
      any steps to attract the birds to it when it is newly placed....Will
      they just naturally find it, or is there something I need to do to
      attract them to it?
      Once I started feeding the little birds out here, they have
      become spoiled little brats! If there's no food out there in the
      morning, they jump up on my front step and squawk at me until I feed
      them. Also will be ordering a couple of new feeders, but have to
      take this a little slowly.....Is there a reasonably priced source
      for feeders and for the poles to hang them on?
      I'm looking forward to chatting wit you all as I learn more about
      my birds......it's such a treat to watch them!