[Admin] List procedures reminder

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 2:55 PM
      Hi Calbirders,

      Last week an inappropriate post was made to Calbirds that required
      immediate listowner action. The people involved were all friends of mine
      and contacted me directly. Unfortunately, I was out of town, and the other
      listowners did not know of the problem, so the email sat in the archives
      for a few days.

      When you have a problem that involves list management, please do not email
      either an individual listowner or the list. Send this email to
      calbirds-owner@yahoogroups.com. This will ensure that all listowners see
      your message and whoever sees it first will respond to the issue. The above
      email address appears at the bottom of every Calbirds message as a
      clickable link, so if you misplace this message, your welcome message, or
      delete the listowner address from your address book, you can still always
      find this address.

      Good birding,
      Steve Sosensky
      Toluca Lake, CA 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W