Pt. Reyes Birds/Swainson's Thrush, Etc. 5-1-04

  • Daniel Edelstein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      I took a group of birders in my class today on trails near and around
      the Bear Valley Visitor Center,
      with highlights such as:

      - SWAINSON'S THRUSH (heard calling (not singing) on the Earthquake
      Trail for the last three weekends)
      - W. TANAGER (calling, not singing, same trail)
      - BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAK (many singing......many observed)
      - HERMIT THRUSH (observed and also heard calling, not singing, on the
      Woodpecker Trail)
      - OLIVE-SIDED FLYCATCHER (vocalization)

      --
      Daniel Edelstein

      Novato, CA (Marin Co.) (25 miles north of Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco)

      415-382-1827 (voice), 415-382-1842 (FAX)

      http://home.earthlink.net/~edelstein

      edelstein@...