Information

  • jjcarroll@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2001
      Hello California Birders.

      I will be driving between Santa Rosa and L. Tahoe in a few weeks and
      wonder if anyone knows of a location for Lawrence's Goldfinch along
      the way. Will be at Tahoe with my wife for a few days of relaxation
      and hope to find a calliope and a poorwill. Any ideas out there? Am
      looking forward to birding California again!

      John Carroll
      reply: jcarroll@...
    • Dave.a.saunders
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2004
        Hi all,
        Can any members give me any info on birding in the Riverside
        area i will be there for two weeks in October i have never been to
        America before and i'm not sure on the best places to go birding in
        this area i will be staying near the Riverside University.
        Many thanks
        Dave Saunders (England)