FRNC

  • Dave Furseth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Thanks to Guy's post this morning, I was able to find the Scissor-tailed
      Flycatcher with no problem. She was about 150 meters south of the Euc Grove
      on the east fence. She disappeared for awhile to the north, but was refound
      by Mark Billings in the southeast loop.

      Due to a high-profile funeral we were unable to refind the bird.

      Of note, the cemetery staff was extremely courteous, and, although we passed
      the new director several times, he didn't say anything to us.

      I urge all to 'read and heed' Mike Evans' FRNC Visitor Conduct Guide, adhere
      to his recommendations, and 'educate' all visiting birders so that we can
      continue to enjoy FRNC.

      Dave Furseth

      Murrieta, California

      dfurseth@...