Mag Hummer?

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2004
      Birders,

      We have had a report from a reliable source of a Magnificent Hummingbird on Pigeon Point Road Eureka at a feeder Thursday night at 7pm. There was no specific address or phone number.

      Don Wattenberger - single report will keep us posted.

      No further news.

      Yours, Rob

      Robert W. Hewitt
      Director, LBJ Enterprises www.birdjobs.com
      1707 E Street #5, Eureka, CA 95501

      (707) 442-0339, fax (707) 260-0632, cell (707) 845-3189
      lbjent@...

      Godwit Days Steering Committee www.godwitdays.com
      April 16-19, 2004 9th Annual, 232 species cumulative.