Pixley NWR draft bird list available

  • Alison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I have posted a new checklist for review by birders who have visited the
      Pixley refuge. http://natureali.org/pixley_birds.htm

      I was wondering if you would be interested in searching your memory banks or
      field notes to help with this project. I am happy to be working with Tulare
      County Audubon and the staff of Kern / Pixley in helping to compile this
      bird list for Pixley National Wildlife Refuge.

      It is a preliminary effort at cataloguing the wildlife of the refuge. It is
      in no way a complete catalogue of the birds visiting or occupying the
      refuge. Please help expand this list and completing the status and
      distribution information by sending your field notes with date, species, and
      who observed them to me.

      Thanks,

      Ali

      P.S. I hope to update the Kern NWR list as well, if you see omissions,
      please send a note of who, what, when, and where. Thanks again.

      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153
      Weldon, CA
      93283

      Nature Alley - http://natureali.org
      Educating the world about Central California's unique biodiversity.