Web Site Up

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi, gang! Sorry for the cross-posting, but I just wanted to let you know
      that, thanks to the tireless efforts of the folks at CI Host, the website is up
      and running again, so pictures from some of the more recent outings (like the
      young Reddish Egret at the Salton Sea) can now be viewed. Take care,

      Mary Beth Stowe
      MiriamEagl@...
      San Diego, CA
      www.miriameaglemon.com