Homeward bound from Aleutian Goose Festival

  • Bob Dunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 12:00 PM
      I stopped at the Klamath River mouth in Del Norte County on the way home
      from the Aleutian Goose Festival and there were 2 Bald Eagles and an Osprey
      there. Along the road to the mouth from Hwy 101 on the south side of the
      river were a Wrentit and Varied Thrushes.
      At the Arcata Oxidation ponds in Humboldt County there was a Eurasian
      Green-winged Teal. It was in the second pond from the trailhead at the
      parking area on G Street.
      Never going to the Aleutian Goose Festival again. Although their
      intentions were probably meant to be good they ended up rude and gave me the
      impression that their attitude was that they only needed to go through the
      motions and not deliver the goods. That's not to say the whole Festival
      was bad. The Big Day trip with Alan Barron was very good.

      Bob Dunn
      San Leandro

      Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
      access.
      https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/