Virginia's Warbler

  • HeraldPetrel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      Birders

      I found a female Virginia's Warbler yesterday at Tecolote Canyon, San Diego,
      along with a host of other migrants. The bird was roughly .75 miles from the
      headquarters along the stream edge. Also nearby were Bell's Vireo and
      California Gnatcatcher.

      good birding

      Brian L. Sullivan
      PRBO Conservation Science
      San Clemente Loggerhead Shrike Recovery Project
      2515 Camino del Rio South
      Suite 334
      San Diego, CA
      92108

      bsullivan@...

    • mrmcc1255
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
        I have had sightings of an Adult female Virginia's Warbler on
        10/19/08
        > and 11/13/08, and a first year Virginia's Warbler on 11/06/08 out in
        > Pacifica where I live.

        Murray Cherkas
        Pacifica CA