RFI: Bluebird Houses

  • Chuck & Lillian
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      I apologize for any crosspostings you may receive on this message.
      A high school student contacted me, wishing to speak to someone who has experience with building and caring for bluebird nest houses. As I have no experience in this area, I am sending out an RFI for someone who is experienced and who is willing to help this student out. They are especially interested in hearing from anyone who lives in the area of the west side of Los Angeles. Please contact the student directly at <sengelma@...>
      Thank you for any assistance you can lend.

      yours,
      Chuck Almdale
      Santa Monica, Ca
      webinfo49@...