Strange report

  • pwdelpizzo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 2:23 PM
      An out of state birder I know told me that she had a fairly close
      look at a Green-Kingfisher somewhere around Bodega Bay a couple
      years ago. Is anyone aware of sighting records for this bird near
      there or anywhere else in the state away from Arizona? The Sibley
      shows an occurance on the Arizona border only. Thanks.

      Pat Del Pizzo
      San Diego