March 14 Seabird trip

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 8:45 AM
      Monterey Seabirds has a trip scheduled for next Sun. March 14. Last year
      in March we had a 5 shearwater trip with a MANX SHEARWATER the
      highlight. In April we had a LAYSAN ALBATROSS. Trip reports and online
      reg. are at our revamped website http://www.montereyseabirds.com

      Once again this year we offer a free trip for every three you take in
      the calendar year. Cost is $75 per person.
      Don Roberson, Dan Singer and Les Chibana will be leading next Sun. 831
      375-4658

      Cheers,
      Roger Wolfe
      Soquel, CA