Humboldt Pelagics with Godwit Days April 17th and 18th

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      Dear Birders,

      We don't get to do them that often, except for the school boat (must be HSU student), but we have two pelagic trips going out of Humboldt Bay the weekend of Godwit Days, April 17th and 18th. Tristan McKee, Steve Tucker and Ron LeValley will be among the leaders. The fee is reasonable so just check out www.godwitdays.com and sign up. You do need to be a registered guest ($40) for the weekend $20 a day) as and extra fee. But hey, you get a whole festival thrown in for that too.

      Sometimes its hard to get out the mouth of the bay, but we've gone 3 out of the last four times.

      Fee $75.00 for the Pelagic, and with automatic sign up and shopping cart technology it can't be easier to support this event.

      I hope to see everyone here the weekend after Easter.

      Yours Rob

      Robert W. Hewitt
      Director, LBJ Enterprises www.birdjobs.com
      1707 E Street #5, Eureka, CA 95501

      (707) 442-0339, fax (707) 260-0632, cell (707) 845-3189
      lbjent@...

      Godwit Days Steering Committee www.godwitdays.com
      April 16-19, 2004 9th Annual, 232 species cumulative.