Snow Bunting

  • scre@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      The Snow Bunting continued today at Clifton Court Forebay. It was very
      flighty and working both levees and from the base of the levee to the top. I had
      it from the parking lot to about 1/3 mile along the levee. Also at one point
      it flew toward the leve that you can drive on from the parking lot but no clue
      if it actually landed there. It was fairly easy to find though it moved
      around a lot. I last saw the bird at about 2:30. Good birding

      David Vander Pluym
      UC Santa Cruz

    • Peter Ginsburg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 7:03 AM
        The bird is still present this morning at/near Robb Field in San Diego. See yesterday's posts for directions.

        Peter