The San Diego Checklist has been updated

  • Douglas Aguillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      The most updated checklist for the Birds of San Diego County has been put
      up on my website with the addition of the Red-headed Parrot. The checklist
      is downloadable in the Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. It can be made into
      booklet form, and has room for up to 10 trip list. It is free for download.
      You can also download Acrobat Reader, if you need it. My thanks to Kurt
      Radamaker for his help in this endeavor.

      The checklist covers 485 species. http://sdbirds.basiclink.com

      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...