Snow Bunting photos posted

  • Luke Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      I was able to get some reasonable digiscopes of the Snow Bunting at Clifton Court forebay in eastern Contra Costa County today. I have posted 5 of the photos and a little discussion of the bird at:

      http://www.lukecole.com/Birds/SNBU.htm

      Just to stimulate discussion, I am going to go out on a limb and say that the pattern in the outer tail feathers appears to indicate an adult bird. The sex I'll leave up to others. I am happy to be corrected by greater birding minds.

      Luke

      Luke Cole
      San Francisco
      www.lukecole.com