GREATER SHEARWATER -Monterey Bay

  • SKUA@MSN.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Calbirders:

      The October 8th Shearwater Journeys pelagic from Santa Cruz recorded
      a Greater Shearwater in Santa Cruz County, I believe a 1st County
      record. The bird was found and Identified by yours truly, and was
      seen well by all on board. We did not relocate the Streaked
      Shearwater seen on Saturday's trip from Monterey. There are trips on
      Monterey Bay from Moss Landing and Santa Cruz this Saturday and
      Sunday respectively, call Debi Shearwater at 831-637-8527 for
      details. Full trip reports for the weekend will be posted late today
      or tomorrow.

      Todd McGrath
      Skua@...
      Marina Del Rey