Central CA Trip Reports On Line

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2004
      Hi, all!

      If anyone's interested, I finally got the trip reports and pictures from the
      2002 Central California trip up on the website (despite what the Trip Reports
      page says; I took out "under construction" but it's still there for some
      reason); the index page for the trip is at

      http://miriameaglemon.com/california_2002.htm

      Enjoy! (And if for some reason you see problems, please let me know; it was
      doing weird things last night but seemed to have corrected itself this
      morning...)

      Mary Beth Stowe
      MiriamEagl@...
      San Diego, CA
      www.miriameaglemon.com

    • GWPOTT@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2004
        In a message dated 2/21/2004 6:16:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        MiriamEagl@... writes:
        http://miriameaglemon.com/california_2002.htm
        Mary Beth: I enjoyed your pictures from my neck of the woods, but found one
        error. The picture labeled "Another Giant Sequoia" on the Kings Canyon page
        is actually an Incense Cedar.

        --Gary

        Gary W. Potter
        Sanger, Fresno Co., CA