RE: [CALBIRDS] Birding in the Central Valley

  • Alison
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2004
      On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 Jim Gain wrote:
      "I have been working on the CV Birding Locations website and I need your
      help"

      This is a wonderful effort and to be helped and lauded, unfortunately my
      time is limited so a response to Jim's inquiry will have to wait until I
      return from Florida, but in the meantime. I invite your visits and comments
      on the site guide to "Birds of Kern County".
      http://natureali.org/birding.htm

      I have several checklists posted and have just uploaded a new one for "Hart
      Park" in Bakersfield. http://natureali.org/hart_park.htm
      This is a preliminary checklist that needs some tweaking, which I will do
      when I return. If you notice errors or omissions, please let me know and I
      will fix these. I will add your name to those who helped unless specifically
      requested not to.

      Thanks,

      Ali

      P.S. Please note my new email address. Many people reported the
      natureali.org email address was not functioning properly. If you have sent
      messages to that address and did not receive a response, please understand,
      I most likely did not receive your message.

      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153
      Weldon, CA
      93283

      Nature Alley - http://natureali.org
      Educating the world about Central California's unique biodiversity.