Little Gull

  • Jean Brandt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      We saw the Little Gull at Prado Dam on Saturday and watched it from 12:30 to
      1:30. It then disappeared and did not return by the time we left at 3:30.
      Thanks to the two men and the baby for telling us that it was there.

      Good birding,

      Jean Brandt

    • jimmoore91390
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14 7:04 PM
        Was easily seen at 2:30 PM today, March 14, on the north arm of Lake Perris by scopeing from parking lot 12. It was close enough to shore that ID was easy, even with bins.

        Jim Moore
        Agua Dulce
      • Joseph Morlan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15 8:30 AM
          On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 02:04:13 -0000, "jimmoore91390" <jimmoore@...>
          wrote:

          >Was easily seen at 2:30 PM today, March 14, on the north arm of Lake Perris by scopeing from parking lot 12. It was close enough to shore that ID was easy, even with bins.

          Thanks to a contribution from Wes Fritz, a photo of this bird may be seen
          at the WFO web site:

          http://www.westernfieldornithologists.org/

          Enjoy!

          --
          Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
          SF Birding Classes start Feb.9 http://fog.ccsf.edu/jmorlan/