Snow Bunting at San Leandro Marina

  • Dennis Braddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Calbirders,

      The SNOW BUNTING first reported yesterday by Bob Richmond at the San Leandro
      Marina in Alameda County continued today, 1/26/04.

      Take I880 to the Marina Blvd. exit. Proceed west as far as possible and then
      follow the road left (south) to its end. Park in the lot on the right and
      walk west and then north along the paved path. The bunting has been seen
      near Par Course stations 15 - 17.

      Call the Northern California BirdBox at (415)-681-7422 for updates.

      Dennis and Patricia Braddy
      San Ramon
      Contra Costa County
    • Joseph Morlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:14:48 -0800, Dennis Braddy <dbraddy@...>
        wrote:

        >The SNOW BUNTING first reported yesterday by Bob Richmond at the San Leandro
        >Marina in Alameda County continued today, 1/26/04.

        The bird was still present at dusk. The light was poor, but I obtained a
        few photos and have posted additional notes at:

        http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/snbu012604.htm

        --
        Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan@...
        Birding Classes begin Feb 3 in SF http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/