RE: [CALBIRDS] Morro Bay Festival.

  • Alison
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2004
      Rob wrote:

      > the whole spread of Northern California events as Spring in Northern
      California unfolds.

      Anyone looking for information about the Chico Snow Goose Festival should
      check out their website. http://www.sacrivertrust.org/snowgoose/

      For those of you looking for a list of California festivals to attend. Check
      out Audubon California's Nature Festivals and events calendar.
      http://ca.audubon.org/california_nature_festivals.htm

      I maintain this list for them and if anyone is privy to all day or multiple
      day public nature related events, please let me know. I use many sources to
      track down this information and it is much easier if I am informed directly.

      Thanks,

      Ali

      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153
      Weldon, CA
      93283

    • KENNETH BURTON
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2004
        The Summer Tanager continued at 1042 6th Street in Fortuna late yesterday afternoon. I think it's a first-winter male. It can be heard and probably seen from the street. Call Dee Meyer at 707-725-4554 if you wish a closer look from her yard (or bathroom!).

        Ken Burton

        Inverness