RFI: Bishop/Big Pine/Mono lake motel recommendations?

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      I am trying to sneak off to Inyo County this weekend, if they'll let me have Monday off, and want to go freeze my buns off at Bishop, Big Pine, Independence, Mono Lake, and Glacier Lodge.
      What really inexpensive motels can ya'll recommend?
      Having survived the evils of collapsing bolshevism in Eastern Europe in the 1980s, all I want is a bed and a clean bathroom. My needs are meager: Motel 6 is barely 1 step below the Hilton for me...

      Thomas Geza Miko
      653 S. Indian Hill Blvd., #C
      Claremont, CA 91711
      USA