Swans in Mugu Lagoon

  • jadsurette2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2004
      This is my first posting so please bear with me - On Sunday I was at
      Mugu NAS and saw a pair of swans - unfortunately they were too far
      away to determine whether they were trumpeters or tundras - in
      either case, I assume this is unusual. Has anyone else sighted them
      locally? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!