Monterey Pelagic Trips

  • Redemey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      I'm planning on going to Monterey next week. Is this a good time of year to
      go or should I wait until next fall? I need some good Pelagic birds on my life
      list. Also is the Monterey Beach Hotel a good place for birders to stay?
      I've read about the Harlequin and Long-tailed ducks seen from there.

      Randall Peterson

      Chico CA