Ventura County Red-necked Grebe

  • Walter Wehtje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Yesterday morning I found a Red-necked Grebe along the PCH in Ventura
      County. I initially had it just east of callbox 1-17, about a mile west of
      the LA County Line. If you're driving west from Malibu the county line is
      easiest recognized by the large amount of black leather and chrome
      surrounding Neptune's Net Restaurant and weekend motorcycler hangout, at
      least on Saturdays and Sundays. The bird was swimming west and was with a
      group of 6 Red-throated Loons near callbox 1-22, when relocated later that
      day.

      Walter Wehtje