STA-MER-SJ Really Big Year 2004 Totals

  • Jim Gain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      My apologies for the cross-posting.

      According to my figures, 268 species were seen in the combined area with MER
      getting 249, SJ with 240 and STA with 238. The sub-regional editors still
      need to accept or reject rare bird records so those totals might change.
      Many thanks to all participants for a really fun year of birding.

      Please check out http://www.stanislausbirds.org/big-year-target-birds.htm to
      see the target birds list. I think we missed Glaucous Gull completely. If
      you see something missing from a county and you know it was seen, please let
      me know. After all lists are in and documentation received, I will post a
      final list of winners and highlights.

      Thanks

      Jim Gain

      Modesto