An Invitation

  • Cheri Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      The CENTRAL VALLEY BIRD CLUB invites you to the

      5th ANNUAL CENTRAL VALLEY BIRDING SYMPOSIUM

      NOVEMBER 15th-18th, 2001

      STOCKTON RADISSON HOTEL
      Stockton, California

      Join Dick "Birding By Ear" Walton, Steve Howell, Kimball Garrett, Ed Harper,
      Joe Morlan, and many other speakers as well as hundreds of your fellow
      birders for an exciting time! The Symposium offers something for everyone-
      workshops, speakers, wide-ranging field trips, and a Birder's Market which
      includes first-rate art along with a wide range of birding-oriented vendors.
      There are programs for beginners as well as advanced birders.

      We routinely see over 160 species including 24 species of waterfowl and 16
      species of raptors. One field trip is already closed- so don't miss out!

      For program and registration ($75.00/person or less) visit our Web sites:

      Central Valley Birding Symposium- http://cvbs.org
      Central Valley Bird Club- http://cvbirds.org

      Or contact:

      Frances Oliver