CBC State Map

  • sta-birder@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2003
      I am going to create a map of all of the CBC count circles with
      their abbreviations. This will be a bit of a challenge and may take
      a few weeks. Initially, I would appreciate feedback from birders to
      help me with rough coordinates for each count circle center. For
      example, I would say that the Caswell/Westley count circle (CACW) in
      Stanislaus County is eight miles WSW from Modesto. Later, as I have
      more time) I will double-check the exact coordinates and re-position
      each circle.

      I would appreciate emails back to me from CBC leaders (or active
      participants) for each count.

      I have been in contact with Alison and she will link to the map from
      both her website and the California Audubon website.

      Thanks
      Jim Gain
      Modesto

      P.S. If someone else has already done this, please let me know.