An adventure story

  • Nature Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2003
      Behold friends, I have a story to tell. It is a long one that might bore
      some, so I will leave you just the opening paragraph or two and lead you to
      where to find the rest of the story. I took a journey through northern
      California and southern Oregon that logged just under 2000 miles in 10 days.

      What a wonderful adventure! I decided to create a photo journal with my new
      Canon 10D camera on a visit to my sister, some friends, and several northern
      California Audubon Sanctuaries in mid-November. The adventure began in the
      San Francisco Bay area on November 13th and ended in Stockton on November
      23rd.

      To find the rest of the story and photographs visit:
      http://natureali.org/Nature_Ali_adventure.htm
      There are ten web pages in all - the story follows my adventure in
      chronological order - each paragraph describes the place the photographs
      below were taken.

      May the peace and blessings of nature surround all of your live's.

      Ali

      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153
      Weldon, CA
      93283

      Nature Ali - http://natureali.org
      Educating the world about Central California's unique biodiversity.