Re: [CALBIRDS] Civility and Civilians

  • Ed Stonick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Hi Matt!

      Edwards AFB is almost always good for birding, but you do have to have
      permission to enter the base arranged ahead of time. The contacts are Wanda
      Deal (661) 277-1426 or Mark Hagan (661) 277-1418 (unless there's been a
      recent change). Don't try to get in without it, or you may end up in the
      brig!

      Regards,
      Ed

      Ed Stonick