Humboldt County Common Grackle

  • TOMLESKIW@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Greetings,
      In my haste to get the post out on this bird, I neglected to mention
      something.
      The Humboldt birding community wishes to thank Cindy Lieurance and Rich
      Stallcup for getting the word out on this bird under trying circumstances (the bird
      box was down and the administrator gone for the holidays).

      The bird is still
      >>in a plowed field just east of 1105 Mad River
      Road in Arcata. The field is between 1105 Mad River Road and a
      mailbox with the name Sherman on it. A red barn with a row of
      pumpkins alongside is on one side of the field.>>

      bountiful holidays to all,
      Tom Leskiw
      Humboldt, CA