Fwd: [CALBIRDS] Big Sycamore Canyon, Ventura County

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      >Sorry, I thought this 09/27/01 message had also been posted to
      >CALBIRDS. The Painted and American Redstart was still present this

      Dear Don and Birders Everywhere,
      Please, please PLEASE put birds like this on Bill Pricipe's
      hotline, the BirdBox as soon as they are found!
      I was banding in Zuma Canyon, today, Friday 9/28/01. If you had
      posted this earlier, I could have gone to Zuma Canyon this morning FIRST
      before going to Zuma Canyon.
      Thomas Miko
      2445 Oswego Street
      Pasadena, CA 91107