Broad-billed Hummingbird

  • les_lieurance
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2003
      Calbird-ers:

      Dave & Karen Palmer hosted many birders today in Sonoma to see the
      Broad-billed Hummingbird. We all got to see it at the backyard
      feeder. Video is posted at:

      http://www.petrels.com/bbhu.html

      The Palmer's ask for visitors to call them at 707-938-2181 to set up
      viewing times.

      Best regards,

      Leslie Lieurance
      San Francisco
    • Joseph Morlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
        The Broad-billed Hummingbird was still in Sonoma today. I have posted
        details and some digiscoped images at:

        http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/bbhu111703.htm

        Enjoy!

        --