Magnificent Hummingbird, Kate Sessions Park

  • Matt Sadowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      The female Magnificent Hummingbird was perched on the wires above the morning-glory/Pyracantha fence in the SE corner and was chipping loudly when we walked up at 8:00 this morning. It left to the south on two occasions. For the hour or so that we were there it would perch in the trees immediately adjacent to the morning-glories and would be impossible to see if it weren't for it's occasional chipping.

      Matt Sadowski
      San Diego, CA
      calopteryx@...